Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2008

A visit to Krishnas home!

I came to your home with full of dreams

You live in a peaceful atmosphereThats why you remain so cool!

You welcomed me with a soothing breeze.

Oh!the lights are lit all round your home but you didnt come to welcome me

I didnt knock the main door as it was widely opened

Huh!you have invited other guests too

Ofcourse I couldn't bear that you closed the door of your room as soon as you saw me

You keep fine with your other guests Iam not going to tell my wishes.

I was a bit late I agree,but what you did now is right I disagree.

I stood still not bothered just stood between his other guests.

Other guests all were praising you why should I..Why to be praised?

Golden bells ringing,The small wooden door opened

He was standing still laughing at me

All guests kept praising him poyring tons of needs.

I didnt praise him nor tell my needs

Whatever came was tears rolling down my cheeks!

To see you was my need Kanha!My tears are my greatest praise to you.

How can I complaint kanha,you gave me pure water,sandal paste and a flower

which I carefully placed on my hair.

My mind calm and blankwith no needs and desires.

I moved out of his home just twisted my head and peeped at him.

He didnt wave at me and was still laughing

that golden smile is enough and more for me!

No comments: